This is an ASP component/dll which processes file uploads using HTML forms and a Web Browser. It can handle more than one file per form. Once uploaded the files can be saved to disk or to a database as a binary data stream. Files can also be exported into the csImageFile component for image processing. Form variables can be accessed using the comonent. An additional class containing HTTP functions has been included. These allow a script to send a file to a remote server as an HTTP post, and also to receive a file from a remote server as a download. A username and password can be sent if the remote server uses authentication. Form variables can be added for the upload as well as the download. Files can be uploaded from a binary variable or downloaded into a binary variable. There is a free Trial available with full instructions.
* Attach a file, or files, to an HTML form, and save using classic ASP.
* Allow your web site visitors to upload files without requiring FTP software, or the use of email attachments.
* Use the data stream feature to save files as binary data in a database.
* Easy access to form variables following an upload.
* Supports multiple file uploads.
* Pass images straight to the csImageFile component for server side manipulation.
* HTTP functions to send an upload to a remote server or save a download.
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in csASPUpload 2.0
Release notes are not available currently.
No additional system requirements.